Speaking Engagements Audio for Download
This audio consists of recordings of Pastor Lusk's speaking engagements, mostly at various conferences.
On-Site Conference Audio
Also in this column: off-site conference audio listing.
Note: A number of headings are links to host site of the events shown.
2017 Spring Conference (Cary, NC) |2016 Church of the King Summer Conference | 2016 Reformation Covenant Church Family Camp | 2015 Cornerstone Spring Conference | 2012 Trinity Family Advance | 2012 Summer Sanctus 5 | 2011 Living As the Church Conference | 2010 Trinity Family Advance | 2009 Church of the King Family Conference | 2009 Trinity Family Advance | 2008 Ozark Theology Conference | 2007 Church of the King Family Conference
- The Gospel vs. Common Sense: When God Goes Crazy (Luke 15)
- A Tale of Two Brothers: The Prodigal and the “Presbyterian" (Luke 15)
- Beating the Older Brother Syndrome: Creating a Church Culture of Scandalous Grace (Luke 15)
- Declaring Victory When All Is Lost: Wrath Released, Wrath Absorbed (Mark 14:53-65). For sermon notes, click here.
- The Kindness Revolution: Living Out What We’ve Been Given (Ephesians 4:25-32)
- Talk 1: The Gospel According to Jesus’ Birth: Jesus as the Embodiment of Israel and Israel’s God (Matt. 2:1-23)
- Talk 2: The Gospel According to Jesus’ Meals: Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Luke 5:27-32)
- Talk 3: The Gospel According to Jesus’ Most Famous Parable: Growing Young (Luke 15:1-32)
- Talk 4: The Gospel According to Jesus’ Miracles: The Presence of the Absent Christ (John 9:1-41)
- Talk 5: The Gospel According to Jesus’ Garden Prayer: The Passion of the Impassible God — Or, "And Can It Be That Thou My God Should Die For Me" (Mark 14:32-42, 15:33-39; Heb. 5:7-10)
Twin Rocks, Oregon—June 13–19, 2016
- Stop Making Jesus Boring! (Mark 4:21–22)
- Hideous Sin and Beautiful Grace (Mark 5:1–20)
- Jesus as a Model for Action: Patterns of Discipleship and Mission (Mark 1:16–20)
- Redefining Greatness: How Jesus Transforms Our Pursuit of Glory (Mark 10:35–45)
- What Does It Mean to Have a Baptized Wallet? Money, Mercy, and the Metropolis (1 Timothy 6:6–10, 17–19)
- Blind Bartimaeus: Crucial Lessons in Messiahship and Discipleship (Mark 10:46–52) Q & A Session forthcoming.
2015 Cornerstone Reformed Church Spring Conference: "Ancient Wisdom for Modern Life: Studies in Proverbs"
- The Art of Living With Wisdom: Going with the Grain of Creation
- Wisdom Comes Through Death: How Wisdom Masters and Matures Us
- When Wisdom Became Human: The Ultimate Revelation of God’s Wisdom
- Creating Wealth and Caring for the Poor: Money, Mercy, and Maturity
- Partying With Wisdom: Wisdom and the Good Life
- Wisdom and Dominion: The Liturgy of Vocation (abbreviated)
- Question and Answer Session
- Jesus and Our Children: Kids and the Kingdom
- Our Kids and the Sacraments: Where Faith Begins
- Paedotheology: Infant Faith, Infant Baptism, Infant Communion, Infant Salvation
- The Model Father: Raising Covenant Children to Maturity
- Parenting by Faith: What It Means to Be "Paeodeverything"
- The Missional Family: Raising Missional Children
- The Visionary Church: Behold, the People of God!
- Living In and As God's New Creation -- The Church as the New Jerusalem
- Doing Church According to the Heavenly Blueprint: A Colony of Heaven on Earth
- The Gates of the Mountain City: You Can See Heaven From Here
- The Pentecostal Church: Life in the Spiritual Body
- The Community of the Spirit: A Gospel Formed People
- Reformed Catholicity -- A Project for Our Time
Off-Site Conference Audio
2009 Auburn Avenue Pastor’s Conference: The Church and Her Rivals [For lecture notes, click here.]
Bible Study Audio
2014–2015 Knowing the Lord Through Israel's History
College/Young Adult Study
Spring-Summer 2014 Growing in Wisdom, Part 2
College/Young Adult Bible Study
Summer-Fall 2013 Growing in Wisdom Series
College/Young Adult Bible Study
- What is Wisdom?
- The Worth of Wisdom
- Sexual Wisdom
- The Seductress, Lady Folly
- Pursuing Lady Wisdom
- Wisdom and Character Formation
- Song of Songs, Part 1 (Peter Leithart)
- Song of Songs, Part 2 (Peter Leithart)
- Song of Songs, Part 3 (Peter Leithart)
- Wisdom and Work
- Wisdom at Work: Wisdom, Dominion and the Common Good
- Designed for Work: Serving and Being Served Through Our Daily Vocations (Handout: "Some Quotations on Work: Glorifying God on the Job")
- Wise Words, Powerful Words
- The War of Words: The Folly of Gossip
- Words that Curse
- Words that Bless
Also in this column: miscellaneous audio.
April 26, 2012 Constantine, Public Theology, and "Where Do We Go From Here?" (delivered to the men's group of Redeemer Church [FORC] in Huntsville, AL)
February 13, 2012 Towards a Trinitarian Doctrine of Initial and Final Justification (this is a slightly more polished version of the "Theology on Tap" talk)